· Work closely with the development team to assist in tracking bugs through their life-cycle, communicating them to the appropriate parties for fixes, and provide feedback for bugs not resolved.
· Continually improve quality assurance processes to ensure a high level of software quality.
· Contribute to the improvement of business processes within the technology and business organizations.
· Engage in general user acceptance testing and defect management, and may contribute to, or author, more advanced testing artifacts.
· Contribute to project planning; including scoping, estimation, resource planning, and management of project deliverables.
· 2+ years of experience in manual testing is preferred.
. Knowledge of web/internet technologies preferred
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Efficient note-taking, documenting, and typing skills required.
· Be able to independently research issues using existing documentation (specifications and user manual).
· Able to validate functional specifications as written for the product and enter discrepancies between the specifications and the application