Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: Any Graduate
- Design, develop and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine & fix system problems.
- Debugging, review, maintenance, and code contributions on legacy code.
- Document & Maintain technical and architectural flows & other technical specifications.
- Working with the Project Managers on the definition of development requirements, timelines, and priorities.
- Review of technical documentation to agreed quality skills.
- Provide feedback to analysis/training staff about performance considerations/usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation.
- Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures.
- Travel to Client locations as and when required.
- Demonstrate expertise and add valuable input throughout the development lifecycle.
- Help design and implement scalable, lasting technology solutions.
- Coordinate closely with the existing development team.
- Participate in regular scrum meetings.
- Collaborate on creating design documents for new features.
- Develop new features in a way that is consistent with the existing design methodology.
- Address existing technical debt and accessibility issue.
- Show initiative by accepting challenges and looking for innovative approaches to efficient application.
Knowledge in the following skills mentioned:
- Language: JAVA.
- Experience: 6+ .
- J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Hibernate, REST API, Web Services.
- Frameworks: Spring.
- UI Frameworks and Technologies: AngularJS, HTML, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, Node.js, AJAX, JSON, Grunt and Gulp.
- Database: MySQL, Oracle.
- Application Server: JBoss, Wild Fly.
- Tools: Eclipse, Maven.
- Other technologies: Mule ESB, JSON, XSLT, EDI, XML.
- Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.