Dot Net Core Developer
Design, develop, test, and implement new/ongoing web applications based on project requirements. Work with the customer stakeholders, business analysts, offshore development & QA teams to define requirements and to plan and implement solutions.
Effectively communicate technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel
Ensure adherence to standards of best engineering practice (code reviews, source code management, unit testing, etc.)
· .Net Core Experience Required.
· 5+ years of .NET development experience
· 4+ years of C# experience
· In-depth knowledge of .NET Framework 4+
· MVC 5, Entity Framework, ASP.NET Core Identity Management and Web API 2
· Knowledge and experience working with SQL Server and Reporting Services
· Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016.
· Working experience in NoSQL like CosmosDB, Dockers, PowerShell Scripts and Shell Scripts is expected.
· Experience working with 3rd Party API’s Familiarity with implementing Microsoft Enterprise software and required deployment skills for the cloud
· Proven depth in designing and deploying .NET applications to the cloud or creating new applications leveraging the cloud.
· Knowledge in Docker, CI-CD Pipelines, Releases using Azure is added advantage.
· Extensive working knowledge on Github, Jira, Confluence
· Good communication Skills.