Google Cloud Architect
- As an Architect you are responsible for providing technical leadership to small size/complexity/order-value projects.
- You are expected have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
- You should provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
3+ years of technical solutions implementation architecture design evaluation and investigation in a cloud environment
· 3+ years of experience in Google Cloud Platform
· GCP Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect is an advantage
· Experience in Teradata analytics information analysis database management in the cloud
· Previous GCP Implementation Delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform GCP
· Experience in Solution technical architecture in the cloud
· Hands on experience with GCP services using GCP Console or Deployment Manager
· Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Client Management and or Project Management experience