· You will be customer-facing (when we are able) and will entail liaising with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects.
· The role is varied in scope, technology and can entail the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering cloud migration projects, and supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
· Documentation of solutions (e.g. configuration and setup).
· Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
· Should be able to handle Database services, failovers and replications.
· Knowledge in setting up multi-regional instances and replicating the databases.
· Extensive knowledge in automating the CI-CD process with powershell/shell script into docker is must.
· Experience in working with Queues, Key Vaults, Storages, Worker pools, Load balancers, Network Security Groups and Azure Runbooks.
· Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
· Assist in the transition of projects to Version 1 Managed Services teams.
· Monitor the networking and other running services with available tools in cloud environment.
· Experience is needed n Kubernetes(AKS), Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Linux Sys Admin (RHEL, Ubuntu, Alpine), Azure Networking, Azure Application Gateway, AzureDevOps, CI/CD and Jenkins
· Demonstrable experience with the following technologies:
o Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service ( PaaS ) products such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services
o Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such including Azure AD or AD B2C
o Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
o Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates and deployment automation
o Experience in docker